- A non-refundable annual registration fee—$75.00 for each child from a family—is payable each August 1st and at the time of enrollment. (This fee is waived for Cross of Christ members.)
- Tuition is charged on a monthly basis and is payable in advance on/or before the 5th of each month.
- Monthly tuition remains the same each month regardless of illness, absence, school closure and/or legal holidays.
- There are currently two extra curricular activities that we charge fees:
Happy Feet (soccer) Tuesday mornings $40 / month (offered to Bear Cubs & older)
Music Friday mornings $15 / month (offered to Bear Cubs & older)
- A 10% sibling discount will be given (on the oldest child) to families with two or more children enrolled on a full-time basis.
- The Ark is open Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 6:00pm. A late charge of $5 per minute will be assessed to those families picking up children after 6:00pm.
- The Ark has a Scholarship Fund for any parents with financial needs. An application is filled out, then the Scholarship Committee makes a decision based on the information provided.
Baby Roos (Infants; 3:1 child-teacher ratio)
|Full Time (4 or 5 days/wk)||$1815/mo.|
Ducklings (1 yr; 5:1 ratio)
|Full Time (4 or 5 days/wk)||$1505/mo.|
|*Part Time (3 days a week)||$1220/mo.|
|*Part Time (2 days week)||$1030/mo.|
*(Due to our low ratio, part time is allowed only if two spots equal a full time spot)
Bear Cubs (2 yrs; 6:1 ratio)
Monkeys (3 yrs; 7:1 ratio)
|Full Time (4 or 5 days/wk)||$1405/mo.||Full Time (4 or 5 days/wk)||$1305/mo.|
|Part Time (3 days/wk)||$1120/mo.||Part Time (3 days/wk)||$1050/mo.|
|Part Time (2 days/wk)||$930/mo.||Part Time (2 days/wk)||$880/mo.|
Lions (4 yrs; 8:1 ratio)
Horses (5 yrs; 9:1 ratio)
|Full Time (4 or 5 days/wk)||$1205/mo.||Full Time (4 or 5 days/wk)||$1130/mo.|
|Part Time (3 days/wk)||$975/mo.||Part Time (3 days/wk)||$1030/mo.|
|Part Time (2 days/wk)||$825/mo.||Part Time (2 days/wk)||$800/mo.|